Global Village Nagoya
Shigeru Mizuki, well-known Japanese cartoonist illustrating "Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro", went through difficult times to cope with his life, pivoting on the following 7 clauses that lead to happiness.
1. Do not pursue success, honor, winning or losing.
2. Do whatever you want to do from your heart.
3. Do not compare yourself with others. You better pursue whatever that makes you feel happy.
4. Believe in what you like by listening to yourself.
5. An aptitude is one thing and income is another. Whatever efforts you make, you are sometimes betrayed.You should remember this.
6. Be a lazy person.
7. Believe in a world that others cannot see.